Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My income was cut back by a thousand dollars a month early this year. It's taken hard work just to make sure the mortgage and student loans are paid each month. Paying for other non-essential things like say, utilities, food, and clothing are covered as best we can for now. At least I have job... there are quite a few people in my neighborhood that don't. Frankly, I don't know how they manage to keep their homes.

You know, if I didn't have to pay about $800. a month to student loans, our little family would be doing alright. I think that if I could go back in time, I'd NOT take out student loans. What's the point of paying massive amounts of money for a college education if the loans hang around your neck like a millstone for the rest of your life? I'd still go to college, but I'd take longer to do it and I'd find a way to do it without loans. Live in a dumpster if I had to so as not to burden my future with these miserable loan payments.

Yeah, I know... enough whining.

For now, I have to make some changes to the plans I had for the trailer. I will be limited to whatever materials I can afford or find to get this project back together. Will definately buy the steel though. Don't want to skimp on the frame. Just gotta save up for the materials, then I can begin welding.

No comments:

Post a Comment